Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Idunn's Variety Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Gods and Goddesses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Selket
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Idunn's Variety Show Reply with quote

This is one of those fun threads that can be educational, but usually end up in alot of laughter.
It's sort of an RPG. Just pick a god/dess from any ancient panthenon(well,preferably Egyptian/Greek/Norse) Sign up for an act and I(Idunn) interview them.

SAMPLE:

Opening credits, greeting applause, general stuff for the PanPantheon Channel. That caters straight to Mt.Olympus, Asgard, and Underworlds of all kinds. May not be broadcasted in lonely corners of the universe.
[color=green]Hi, and welcome to the first episode. Hopefully it's not as bad as I think it is. You all probably know who I am. I am Idunn, Aesir goddess, I grow apple trees. A giant tried to kidnap me and Loki is mean. I married a guy name Bragi, a couple of years back. Poet, son of Odin &Frigga. Now it's time to introduce the people here.[/color]
[color=green]The guys behind me are sons of Apollo. They head are music team, and the guy by the door is head of security. Forseti, son of Baldur & Nanna. Justice god. Just in case.Giants are mean![/color]
Goes to commericial for apple cidar.
Idunn goes backstage. She asks Forseti. "Who's the guest line-up?"
She says. "Oh, there are sandwiches on the table over there."
He shakes his head. "I mean people,Idunn."
She says. "Umm...got to make some last minute phone calls."Idunn dashes off to do just that.
Forseti sighes. "I could have stayed home and beat Heimdall at Age of Mythology but No...I had to do my mother a favor."
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Gods and Goddesses All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: