Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Akhenaten Fan Club!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

...Isn't Akhenaten awesome or what?! ^__^
Heck yes, he is!! :lol:
57%
 57%  [ 22 ]
What? :shock:
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
*Shrugs* I guess so... :?
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Tutness, must you be so bored?! :x
21%
 21%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 38

Lostris
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I understand. Very Happy I meeting would be very good! Maybe we can make it one day... Smile

Anyway, to the topic: we talked about a site for Amarna fans, and I wrote down some ideas in the New art from Tutness topic. What do you think, I mean the other members? Would you be interested in making a website (with a forum)? I think we can make it. Smile And we should share the work, I mean: somebody does the family tree, the other does the mummy topic, the third will be the forum administrator, the forth will do the design... etc. So? What do you think? I hope we will be a great band! Very Happy So, we are that right now, but a website which is ours would be great! We can do it together!!!!!!!

Soo. If you agree with me in this thing (to make a website) we could give one topic to each person. F.e.: person1 writes about Nefertiti. The another about Tut.. etc. Smile But first, what do you think: is it a good idea or am I crazy??? Very Happy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Advertisement

the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostris, you're not the crazy one here...I AM!! Laughing Laughing Wink

It's really an awesome idea...I'm all for it!! ^__^ We'll assign different people a little later on, ok? Cool After we plan the layout and style of the new site. Sound good? Wink

One more thing, Lostris, I'd like to keep in more contact with you. If you have Yahoo IM or AIM, let me know, and I'll add you to my buddy list!! ^___^ We can talk more on there.

Lostris
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, but I'm very stupid in technical things, you know... I can only use my MSN messenger, even I have a Yahoo one, too. Do you have an MSN?? Very Happy If yes, you could give me your adress... Very Happy
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, Lostris, as of right now...I don't have msn yet. Crying or Very sad But I'll download it tomorrow and I'll give you my screen name and such, but if you can also get on Yahoo IM, I'm always on there! Wink Cool Hope you figure out your Yahoo problem! ^__^;;
Lostris
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok... tell me if you are ready. ^_^

The webpage idea can wait a bit, I think too... Razz At least we will have

more members to start with! ^_______________________^
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, ok Lostris! ^__^ By the way, I got MSN Messenger now, huzzah!! Wink The sn is in my profile, go check it out! ^__^ And we won't rush on the site...we must recruit more people!

Akhenaten kicks @$$!!! Wink

Lostris
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes... but I asked you for your e-mail adress in MSN, not the name.. you wrote only sora_sama_the_great. If you don't give your adress, I can't add you to my list... Crying or Very sad
Sorry for OFF.
Or you can add me. My address is belldandy@cia.hu
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, lol, no worries, I fixed it in my profile now so it has the address. ^__^ Go ahead and add me too, I'll add you as well. I can't wait to actually talk with you! ^____^

Akhenaten kicks @$$!!!

*EgYpTiAn*GoDdEsS*
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi this sounds like a really good idea.. may i please help? It would be awesome!! sorry for intruding but i just read this and yea found it exciting!!
Hatshepsut76
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there are not any problem if you want to join the group.... Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
*EgYpTiAn*GoDdEsS*
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really?!! thank you so much!! this is great!! thank agian!!
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*EgYpTiAn*GoDdEsS* wrote:
Hi this sounds like a really good idea.. may i please help? It would be awesome!! sorry for intruding but i just read this and yea found it exciting!!

LOL, you're by no means intruding. You're invited just like everyone else to join. You can join, come on in!! Very Happy Cool
*EgYpTiAn*GoDdEsS*
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol thanks tutness!! how do we start it up? this is exciting !
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, it's all good, goddess. Wink We'll start as soon as Lostris is ready, cause she's kind of in charge of our future art site. ^__^ We'll get it up soon, don't worry. Patience is a virtue. Cool
*EgYpTiAn*GoDdEsS*
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i can get used to being called a goddess!! ok kewl i cant wait!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: