Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

!!!! Is it True?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Homework Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsyPharaoh
Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: !!!! Is it True?! Reply with quote

http://www.egyptologyonline.com/courses.htm

Has anyone heard about this? Is it a credible source? ...Imagine! If it's for real, this is ... perfect!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Advertisement

Psusennes I
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. There are lots of these courses available online, but it isn't the credibility that I worry about. It's the quality. I am not sure if I can be prepared to spend that sort of money on a net-course when I can just learn exactly the same information, and more, from a book- for free, and decide exactly what to focus on and at what pace. Maybe I'll look into it- it certainly is tempting.

Keep us informed if you decide to enroll- it would be nice to hear some feedback.
Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do! The price isn't half bad, either (considering normally, credits can go upwards of $500 - $750+!).

Looking around, this looks like it's actually part of some school.. I think. It really couldn't hurt, though - getting some dinky online degree to show you've completed something and know of the subject if and when you decide to go to college.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Homework Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: