Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Insect shells
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pyramids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark_Meryetamun_28
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, it's official. The writer is NUTS!!! He sounds like a character in a computer game I played. The characters name was Sonny Joon. He was OBSESSED with aliens, and he also liked the Mayan culture, and chocolate. He made doodles all over with aliens with chocolate bars on Mayan temples. He was just like those teens who never leave childhood...mentally. Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing Smile Very Happy Laughing Laughing
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

murphyz
Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't call him nuts exactly. I would just say that his mind is open to more possibilities than other people with minds which are a little more closed, such as myself.
I don't agree with his theory but he does raise some very convincing points which have come around from the last 20 years of research.

Unorthodox researches such as himself and the likes of Graham Hancock find it more plausible to turn to other areas to seek answers for some mystery that remains unsolved.
It seems the more orthodox researchers simply choose to ignore certain aspects they can't come up with an explanation with and hope it goes away.

There are many things still to be looked at when it comes to the Great pyramid, and I'm glad that some people are providing answers - regardless of how silly they are - because one day someone reading that answer will think of something else, it'll set of a trigger and we may be one step closer to finding the truth. Therefore, I would rather they come forward with the views so we can dismiss them, rather than keep them to themselves for fear of ridicule.

Mxx
Tash
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I beleive what ideas chris dunn has put forward. he seems open minded and he explains everything in a way that if you dont understand it you can go and easily find out what he means. i am in year nine at high school and understand it in a way that it seems plausable you just have to do your homework

The little ones are Chewy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pyramids All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: