Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unpublished- The Secret of Meryneith's Tomb
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Psusennes I
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maatkara- You have completely lost me now. lol Confused

What lecture are you talking about- are you having your own lecture in Italy? Can you explain slowly? I am ultra-confused now. You suddenly interrupted with "but I'm trying to arrange something like that here ....I'm also looking for some egyptologist who wish to join us!" And I have no idea what you are on about. Talk slowly girl. Smile

And why are you and Mary500 being so secretive? I want to know! I'm confused! Oh- And Mary has correctly ascertained that I am a guy. For a nerdish Egyptomaniac type reply 'Iw.i em s!'

I am going to start another thread under the 'hieroglyphs' section for discussion about G.E.G btw.
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

maatkara
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ehm...I was talking about the fact that I'm gonna organize a small congress here together with the guys of the italian site( not me making lessons!!) and also that we are well opened to new entries!!! ...I mean that if there is some other egyptologist who can be interested in coming down to Italy for a short to tell something interesting to others, they are of course welcome!!
Was it slower? Very Happy
About me and Mary...well, we should turn the page, I guess!... Wink

Again about your article....many are asking and appreciating my translation...I guess there can be more opportunities like that. I think that tomorrow they're gonna explode and ask!!!WOW! Very Happy
I personally tryed to enter the Leiden Uni site, but unfortunately a pw is needed...anyway, everybody is finding it really interesting.....the fact that most of them just met Hawass a couple of days ago. let everybody think a lot....I think you know what I mean.... Evil or Very Mad ...in case not, I'll tell you later... Wink

I put a message on my mobile: ny ny m3'tk3R' s3t R' which should mean: good morning Maatkara, daughter of Ra!....is it correct? Wink
Ciao Psusennes I! di 'nk mi R'!
sesen
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thankyou for going to the trouble to type all that up.
How fascinating to have been there to hear it all in person - I'm quite green with envy!
The National Geographic of 2002 (I forget the month) had a wonderful article on MeryNeith/MeryRe's tomb - no mention of the substructure I don't think. Not surprisingly, I expect, if it was done 'on the sly' Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: