Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who's Your Favorite Queen?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark_Meryetamun_28
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to vote Meryetamun and Nefertari. They were loyal, and everything. Also, their names are cool! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 9:41 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

Smenkhkare
Servant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:36 pm    Post subject: cleo Reply with quote

this may sound cruel, but i dont like the way everyone makes out that cleopatra was really smart and beautiful. if she was so smart then why did she have kids with 2 men that hated each 0ther and then kill herself.....!!!!!!sum1 answer me tht!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Question Question
Dark_Meryetamun_28
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I have no respect for her either. For the same reasons. For her side of the argument, they say that she married them according to the Egyptian laws, and thta suicide was the only way out. I don't think that, but that is their side. Personally, I think Cleopatra was a sex toy.
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to vote for Nefertiti...so many of her secrets have not yet been uncovered. She's very mysterious, and personally, I find that very interesting!!
Dark_Meryetamun_28
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a report on her. It was a research report. Ya wanna see it? PM me your email, and I'll send it to you. It's too long for a PM.
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Kiya, probably because that's who my half-finished novel is mostly about.

http://strictlybecca.blogspot.com
Nitokerty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:16 am    Post subject: My Favorite Queen Reply with quote

Very Happy Hello citizens,

My favorite Queen has to be Netjerkare Siptah her full title, or Nitokerty or rather as she is known today as Nitocris.
Everyone is captivated by the well known ladies that have been brought to our lives since we were children but, give a thought for those Great women who we hear less off that have sat on the thrones of Kemet and managed the affairs of their day.
Cleopatra, as we have come to know so well with her tragic story has nothing over Netjerkare Siptah. A asp indeed brought the daughter of Auset down but, the Revenge of Netjerkare Siptah told of a more tragic story.

Now wasn't Netjerkare known as the 'Noblist and loveliest of all'[/b]
Ankhesenamun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ankhesenamun is my favorite. Cause she is the daughter of Nefertiti
and Akhenaten.
Ankhesenamun3
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for Ankhesenamun cause she was the wife of Tutankhamun and he is my favorite Pharoah.
Neith
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite among these queens is Tye, Amenhotep III's wife, but also Cleopatra.
<i>"Sorry, did I say something wrong? Pardon me for breathing, which I never do anyway so I don't know why I bother to say it, oh God, I'm so depressed. Here's another of those self-satisfied doors. Life! Don't talk to me about life."</i>
Ramses
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nefertari is the best! Razz
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for Ankhesenamun for obvious reasons...he he (see da name?...mwahahaha!!!)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

god help!! Sad Sad meep! Shocked I have a report due the 19th!! ****! i forgot!i have a costume made, a book report and 10 questions all due! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Ankhesenpa-aten
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um...a report on what/who exactlly?...can't really help you if no one knows what your projects about...
Nefertari: Queen of Egypt
Servant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i voted for nefertari. i just love her, and i dont no why. she seemed very strong. and she wouldnt go out without a fight.

as for cleo, well, i agree, she went out with some pride, cleo was awesome and by far the most famouse queen. if i didnt vote for tari, i woulds voted for her or titi. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Queens All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: