Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Senmut's Tomb and the Denderah Zodiac Decans.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zampeada
Scribe

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Senmut's Tomb and the Denderah Zodiac Decans. Reply with quote

Does anyone know anythign about it? It was associated with the constellation Aries in that the priest in Egypt (predicts) saw a star representing the coming of the Messiah or even Moses... Discuss plz...
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Advertisement

Sekhmet
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Senmut's Tomb and the Denderah Zodiac Decans. Reply with quote

zampeada wrote:
Does anyone know anythign about it? It was associated with the constellation Aries in that the priest in Egypt (predicts) saw a star representing the coming of the Messiah or even Moses... Discuss plz...

Off hand i have never heard of this before. However as Egypt is always reveling new information daily. I'll do some searches and see what i can find. It would be interesting if this is true. Thanks for the information Zampeada
zampeada
Scribe

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read it in this website...

http://www.mazzaroth.com/ChapterFive/TheBirthOfMoses.htm

The first picture... It should be access online... but honestly you need to pay to access it... So all I can do... was hoping that someonelse know about it. I hope someone does!
Osiris II
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="zampeada"]I've read it in this website...

http://www.mazzaroth.com/ChapterFive/TheBirthOfMoses.htm

The first picture... It should be access online... but honestly you need to pay to access it... So all I can do... was hoping that someonelse know about it. I hope someone does!

I accessed this site, and from reading the first pharagraph, I formed an opinion of the information posted, and it was not a positive opinion. I don't want to insult anyone who reads and believes whole-heartedly such information concerning Moses, but it must be taken with a large dose of salt!
Believing in Moses, the Exodus, Passover, et al takes a huge amount of faith. There is NO--none, nada--record in Egyptian writings that positively confirms anything about the Hebrew leaving Egypt, or being there as slaves.
zampeada
Scribe

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't mind if you dont believe it... but i would like to know what the article content. please...
Osiris II
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically, it describes how the star system (Astrology) can forecast and describe every event that we are told about in the Bible.
tatiana
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do I start an astrology business? I would like to open a little shop with all things tied to astrology and I would also like to give chart interpretations right there, but I do not know how to advertise it (since it is not accepted everywhere, many places see it as witchery). Any help would be greatly appreciated!
harmed7211
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing!
Shepeskaf the Cool
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't know much myself, but sarah reccomends this

Ancient Egyptian Science, Vol. II: Calendars, Clocks, and Astronomy: Memoirs, APS (vol. 214)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: