Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update on Mar's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just think its funny that people believe the Egyptians were so advanced that they could control the energy of the world to build these man made mountains but they cant even entertain the idea that the Egyptians were advanced enough to build them on their own!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

Sekhmet
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PharoahKel wrote:
I just think its funny that people believe the Egyptians were so advanced that they could control the energy of the world to build these man made mountains but they cant even entertain the idea that the Egyptians were advanced enough to build them on their own!

You have made a most intelligent point Pharaoh Kel, thankyou!
Tadukhipa
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PharoahKel wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!! ...but they only learned how to control the energy of the world through the Atlanteans... Rolling Eyes Sheesh! ...or was it the aliens?

http://strictlybecca.blogspot.com
PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, has to be the Atlanteans!
bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Simple mind Reply with quote

We except as our truth; what we are taught and what we learn.
Just as 99% of the population believe's in the philosophy that "who we are" is made up of what anybody else think's of us.
Why would such a notion that we come from the heaven's (Universe) be so hard to accept as truth? Is is because if what we are taught would mean that we are actually alien's but not meaning God created? And where did the Atlantean's come from? Do you believe also that Socrate's and Plato were merely mythological people?
I sent this "OLD HAT" story line to this link because I feel it is a relative link to the Ancient Egyptian's. Do you think you are going to learn something new about Ancient Egyptian that hasn't already been discovered on this site and that is the only reason you come?
If you want to know what is really behind the people than you should start from the beginning. There is no such thing as co-incidence's in life, i.e. Pyramid and sphinx image on mar's (as on earth); tailgate to Orion in the heaven's. Go figure? If this is too deep for those that belong to an ANCEINT EGYPTIAN site than so be it. Why would any of you be closed minded enough to place yourself as judge and keeper anyway? Whom gave you this power if you are not moderator? Must be the American Freedom of speech to show true color's. I'm not asking you to agree, merely to consider as in view.
PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Is is because if what we are taught would mean that we are actually alien's but not meaning God created?" That makes no sense at all.... and about the pyramid and sphinx images on mars, if that was true there would be alot more commotion about it, dont you think? I would like to know where you get this "evidence"..
bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: point Reply with quote

I am not telling you what to think nor how to be; just try and be open minded about it. If any of us think's that we have all the answer's we are only fooling ourselve's.
If you want to research Mar's and the Sphinx than go to Nasa or the Web.
The pyramid's are aligned w/the belt of Orion which is the heaven's above.
What do you believe happen's to your God created self when you die on judgement day, PharoahKel? Need I prove this to you in order for you to except it as truth?
And what is alien anyway, does it mean you are from outer space somewhere? Or does it mean you are different and not God like? Like I said all you know is what you are taught, therefore in saying you are standing in judgement. Even pharoah's don't know everything!
Osiris II
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you blame it all on THEY, pwned, who exactly are THEY?
As Sekhmet says, it's a completely out-dated photograph. More recent photos show the "face" to be nothing more than the side of a cliff, with shadows making the image.
To say that THEY are altering pictures to discredit any possiblity of a "face" begs the question--Why? I'm open to any logical explination you may offer...
Tash
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am so glad i have found this disscussion, i ignored it then i thought what the hey!

i think that it is plausible that the aliens built the pyramids, if you look to the disscussion on the 'pyramid' group titled a real tomb, you will see that there is some evidence of advanced technology, if the pyramid was built say around 10 500 BCE (which water damage can vouch for) it is quite possible, i do not beleive in the UFO sightings of modern days, a few, VERY few of them might be real but you can not expect aliens to visit constantly, for no apparent reason, however a long time ago some aliens might have seen a perpose to come to earth and build pyramids.

The little ones are Chewy
Osiris II
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats what THEY want you to think. (Quote from pwned)

and who are THEY, pwned?
Ramsekh
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just call him Thomass.
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramsekh wrote:
Just call him Thomass.
Ahh, just got that. lol I just thought you kept spellling it wrong.
bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Will get back Reply with quote

with you guy's on this and my bent later got to go to work.
Psusennes I
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not mean to overeact, but I believe that it is ridiculous and disrespectful to say that the Egyptians were aliens on the basis of one blurry picture and lights forming an incoherent image of a face. The Egyptians used a basic form of binomial theorum to calculate Pi, not their alien powers. The doors in the Queen's chamber of the Pyramid at Giza were built more probably to allow the ka and the ba to enter and leave the burial chamber, not as some sort of space craft system.

However, there is growing evidence to support the idea that life on earth that started with amoeba and bacteria could have arrived via some sort of large meteor that hit the earth millions of years ago. Infact it is a commonly accepted idea that life on earth came from space via asteroid/ projectile anyway. So I suppose you could say that all life on earth came from outer space. Sort of.
Also, the idea of the Egyptians being aliens would have connotations that would have inevitably meant that it would be known widely by now. Why would an empire that had space-ships in 2000bc have been overpowered by a wooden fleet of a comparitively feeble country?

It is clear to see that however appetising and interesting the idea is, it really is a non-starter. I would be interested to hear from anyone who does genuinely believe that the Egyptians were from Mars.

Bel- check out this site on apostrophe usage! lol
http://www.sunysuffolk.edu/Web/Selden/OWL/apostrophe.htm
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's overreact.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: