Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TUT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bananagirl@aol.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:54 pm    Post subject: TUT Reply with quote

When was tut born (year) ehat year did he die? Question
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:54 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

Dark_Meryetamun_28
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me check my books on that. Tut died in approximately 1323 BC. His tomb was discovered in 1922. He was nineteen or eighteen at death, so he was born about 1304 or 1305 BC. He became king at age ten, or around there. Wink HIH (Hope I helped!)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what toher facts do u know hurry up plese i am at school
Dark_Meryetamun_28
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I know that he had an adviser, Aye, and that the general at his time was Horemheb who helped him a lot, and also that he had a wife named Ankhsunamun. His father, Akhenaten, changed the religion to worship only one god, Aten the sun disk god. His father's head wife was Nefertit who dissapeaerd after Akhenaten's death. Tut's original name was Tutankhaten, but he changed the religion back, and to prove his loyalty to Amun, changed his name. An x-ray shows that he had a blow to his head, so most people think he was murdered. See the discussion is Queens of Egypt. The most popular belief is that he was murdered by Aye, who became the next pharaoh. Also, some believe that Nefertiti came back to Egypt, and renamed herself Neferneferaten; which came to be the mysterious pharoah/pharaohess. We don't know what gender. This may be wrong. If this is not enough info, go to the search button at the top, and fill it out. That will suppy U!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: