Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tv Special
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Ancient Egypt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark_Meryetamun_28
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...I know the feeling. Most of my friends don't understand my love of Egypt. *sigh* That's why I'm online most of the time. People I know in person don't understand me at all...whatever. But, it's all good...I got friends online! ^_^
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Advertisement

Tadukhipa
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny because whenever there's an Egypt special on, the next day I'll have like five of my friends go "Becca, did you see that Egypt show??? I was channel surfing, and I saw it and I was like 'Becca!!!!!'" It's quite funny.

http://strictlybecca.blogspot.com
egypt22
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats funny cause it happens to me a lot too. but in my case most of my friends will call while the program is on lol. but i am glad that they actually care enough to call me about it lol.
bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Tv special and friends Reply with quote

Well it seems it is unanimous .... most people think we are from planet Mar's because of our interest of Ancient Egypt. Seem's we just can't get enough of her.
It is a good thing we have one another. Still on the look-out for up and coming special's on her! I feel like it is my home. How about the rest of you?
Guest 2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: memories Reply with quote

Tadukhipa wrote:
I know the feeling. The only person I know in real life who I can have an equal Egypt discussion with is the librarian at my school. (And it can't be helping my reputation much to be constantly chatting with the "Book Nazi" as everyone calls her. Wink ) Most other people either just get confused right away, or say something about the mummy's curse or Egyptians shaving their eyebrows when their cats die or whatever...

Tadukhipa your account brought back memories. After years of talking Ancient Egypt with my classmates. One came to me after the "big" 9th grade achievement exams saying.
" Your constant talking about Egypt really helped me... i recongized that one picture on the test as Egyptian because of you... Thanks"
So keep talking even if others do get confused! Who knows they might thank you too one day Wink
bel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, because Egypt hold's all the truth's and treasure's!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Ancient Egypt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: