Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOW MANY OF YOU BILIEVED THEY WERE FROM EGYPT IN A PAST LIF?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anubis0908
Servant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do know for a fact that i was but i have yet to discover who i was. i know that i did know Tut in that life but there are a number of those who whould have in contact with him...there's his servents...if he had more than one wife or concumbines (he may have had just one wife but normally pharoh had more than one wife but only one was his queen) on priests and so on and so forth
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

tutankhamun
Servant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes me! One time when I was in the bathroom combing my hair, my sister looked in the mirrow and saw me as an Ancient Egypt, and she wasnt joking! I believed before that I was an Ancient Egyptian Very Happy SO HOPEFULLY I WAS!
Ankhesenpaaten
Servant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: past life regression Reply with quote

I know that I have lived in Ancient Egypt because I had past life regression during which I remembered a lot. In fact, I had two regression sessions, and each time I went back to the same life in Egypt. Also, before that, I had what is known as spontaneous regressions, i.e. when one suddenly has flashbacks, usually triggered by something that reminds one of that former life.
Has anyone else had past life regression and remembered details about a life in Egypt?
tbruner
Servant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reincarnation Reply with quote

I don't know why, but I am drawn toward Egypt more than any other ancient culture. Saying I have been reincarnated is pushing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Queens All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: