Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ANCIENT EGYPTIAN RE-ENACTMENT FROM DOCUMENTAIRES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Ancient Egypt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
QueenAnkhesenamun
Servant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: ANCIENT EGYPTIAN RE-ENACTMENT FROM DOCUMENTAIRES Reply with quote

I I'M VERY FACINATED ABOUT THE BOY KING TUTANKHAMUN
AND I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE RE-ENACTMENT SCENES IN THE DOCUMENTAIRE: THE ASSASIANATION OF KING TUT SAME DOCU CALLED ALSO ''WHO KILLED TUTANKHAMUN?'' FROM ATLANTIC PRODUCTIONS AND DISCOVERY CHANNEL NARRATED BY JOHN HURT.

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE MALE WHO PLAY TUTANKHAMUN IN THIS DOCUMENTAIRE? I HAVE MANY TIMES TRY TO FIND OUT THE NAMES OF REENACTORS IN THE HISTORY SCENES FROM DOCUMENTAIRES BUT IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND THEIR NAMES OR MORE INFORMATION.

I HAVE PICTURES OF HIM (SCREENSHOTS) I HOPE THAT SOMEONE KNOW MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HIM. HE IS VERY BEAUTIFULL AND HIS FACE HE LOOK LIKE ON TUTANKHAMUN VERY MUCH!

Smile Razz

I hope that someone know more about this Re-enactor.[/img]
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Advertisement

Shepeskaf the Cool
Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these are the contact details for the production company,

ATLANTIC PRODUCTIONS

BROOK GREEN HOUSE
4 ROWAN ROAD
HAMMERSMITH
LONDON W6 7DU

t +44 (0)20 8735 9300
f +44 (0)20 8735 9333

reception@atlanticproductions.co.uk
QueenAnkhesenamun
Servant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Thanxs Reply with quote

Thanx's I has contact altlantic productions already, yesterday in the afternoon they have send me email back and ask me why I would like to come in touch with this actor. I have explain it to atlantic productions, and they ask him or he would contact me Very Happy Embarassed
Now I'm waiting also for their answer what this Tutankhamun actor say Embarassed
QueenAnkhesenamun
Servant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Atlantic productions don't know Reply with quote

Hello

Atlantic productions don't have contact details for this Re-enactor. Because this documentairy was made in 2002/2003. It's too long ago they told me:(
Nobody knows how you can find names of Re-enactors from ancient Egyptian documentaires? Sad

In another documumtaire: ''King Tut's final secrets'' (2005) was a another reenactor. His name was well know. (Mohammed Mustafa) National geographic channel

But this reenactor is(on pictures) much more beautifull and look like more on the real face of the young pharaoh.
QueenAnkhesenamun
Servant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Bad News Reply with quote

Bad news. He don't would contact any people from thirth parts. Atlantic productions has ask for his consent. He don't want give his name to thirth parts. The reason his privacy. I respect his answer. And I stop now to come in touch with him. It's too bad, Because he's beautifull. But maybe he has already a relationship Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Ancient Egypt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: