Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey, Where Did All My Stuff Go?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Coffee Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meresankh
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Hey, Where Did All My Stuff Go? Reply with quote

Hey, Where Did All My Stuff Go?

By Pharaoh Tutankhamun

Well this sucks. I leave the realm of the living to roam the underworld for a few thousand years, return to my burial place to enjoy all my worldly possessions, and all of a sudden, everything is gone. Everything. The alabaster chalice, the cobra amulet, that gold vulture thing I've had since I was a baby—all of it, gone.

I don't understand how this could have happened. It was all right here. Everything I ever owned. Right **** here. I definitely remember there was a royal scepter leaning up against the outer sarcophagus, and there were a bunch of crowns and stuff, too. I know I had at least, like, 10 crowns. And—aw, **** me, they took my pendant with the beetle and monkeys on it. I **** loved that pendant. It's not even worth anything, but it was still like my favorite thing. Why in the world would someone do something like this?

This afterlife is going to suck.

And where did my statue of Anubis go? Do you know how hard it's going to be to find another three-foot-long wood carving of a recumbent jackal? It's going to be impossible, that's how hard it's going to be, because it was carved for me by my grandmother Queen Nefertiti, who last I checked died in 1330 B.C. I was going to use that statue. I was going to use all of this stuff.

Now what am I supposed to do? All my ***, the necklaces, that weird lion vase, the gold **** daggers that I couldn't **** wait to use, gone. I have nothing to wear. I have nothing to do. I guess I'll just lie here on the floor for the rest of eternity.

Oh, but I see my wooden chest is still here. Too bad everything that was inside of it is gone. But thank goodness I still have my precious wooden chest. What would I ever do without my painted wooden chest with nothing inside of it? I see my bronze trumpet and golden throne are missing, though. Shocking. That's okay, I'll just entertain myself for the rest of time with this empty wooden chest. Who needs jewels and treasures anyway? No, this is much better. **** *** *** I hate this!

I guess I should describe some of the stuff that's missing, in case anyone has seen it. It's pretty hard to miss. Pretty much everything is covered in gold. There was this bracelet I remember, which had an eye painted on it. There were these five gold rings, which I guess looked like regular gold rings, basically. I'm also missing this cool-looking statue that was like a snake with wings, but its head was a human head. And a whole bunch of other ***, too. So basically anything gold with animals and stuff is probably mine. And again, that pendant I mentioned earlier. It had a beetle on it with two monkeys, and they were holding hands or something, and they had moons and suns over their heads, and the beetle if I remember correctly was blue. ****, I really want that pendant back.

If anyone reading this has seen any of the stuff described above, please return it to my tomb, located in the Valley of the Kings in Egypt, immediately. Please, I seriously need this stuff back. Thank you.

Pharaoh Tutankhamun is an Egyptian king who ruled from 1333–1324 B.C. He can be reached at tutank1341@***.com.

I omitted the swear words so as not to offend anyone. Razz
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

NileQueen
Servant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XD I love that
Meresankh
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good isn't it Laughing
Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHA I love this! Laughing Laughing
Meresankh
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can just picture Tut on his mobile to his friends, complaining about it. Laughing
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I would love to see!
Servant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha brilliant! Not brilliant that his tomb was pillaged but that was well written. Thanks for sharing.
Akhnaton
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Kudos Reply with quote

Kudos on your literary prowess Meresankh Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
A thousand salutations to your imaginative mind too Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Trust me, I nearly fell off the chair laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Meresankh
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't take the credit for that one I'm afraid. Someone sent me it but I can't for the life of me remember where it originally came from. I'm pleased you enjoyed it though!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Coffee Lounge All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: