Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

queen of king tut

View previous topic :: View next topic  
isischoosen1
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: queen of king tut Reply with quote

i wish to tell those whom will listen to me that i am akasatin reborn because at ae 12 i was put under hypnosis to understand why i was afried of the dark and enclosed spaces and the reason i was put into a dark small grave in the vally of the kings and dr hawass thinks he knows all but he dosent the new tomb is that of my own i was buyred alive in a vary simple tomb because king aye killed tut by a blow to the head then he had me blind folded and lowered into my tomb a tomb that was not even fit for a queen of my stature and i hope that dr hawaa feels like an ass for mis diagnosiong the tomb as his mothers kia for it is my own try and understand this and isis and osris will be aboundant to you for the rest of your life upon earth
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Queens All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: