Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ancient Egypt Games?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Ancient Egypt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nefertari.
Servant

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Ancient Egypt Games? Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
So I was just wondering if there are any games for the Nintendo Gamecube, Playstation 2, or Nintendo DS that involve Ancient Egypt in some way. I am a teen, and a girl (if it matters..) so nothing too little kid, please. Thanks so much!!

-Nefertari.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

EmoWorld
Servant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: Ancient Egypt Games? Reply with quote

Nefertari. wrote:
Hi everyone,
So I was just wondering if there are any games for the Nintendo Gamecube, Playstation 2, or Nintendo DS that involve Ancient Egypt in some way. I am a teen, and a girl (if it matters..) so nothing too little kid, please. Thanks so much!!

-Nefertari.

these game you can try it.

serious sam first encounter
power slave
quake expansion:dissolution of eternity
age of empire 1
civilization series
unreal 1
civilization in war
mortal kambat (if the race part counted)
rome total war
kayanat
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can i find this ancient egypt game and how can i download it to my computer? ok i played this game at my school on the computer last year. it was called ancient egypt. you start out with some egyptians and you plant and harvest crops, make bread, fish and other things. to do the activities, you have to answer 3 questions about ancient egypt. then once you answer the questions, you can do the activity as many times as you want. Where can i find this game and how can i download it for free on my computer?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Ancient Egypt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: