Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nephthys, Osiris, and Anubis....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Gods and Goddesses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cleopatra_Isis
Servant

Location: My Heart is lost, my mind is in Egypt, I'm stuck here in the U.S. of A.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In what I've read, Isis and Osiris fell in love in Nut's womb, and when they were born, Osiris took Isis to be his wife. But Nepthys was in love with Osiris and didn't like Set too much and Set was in love with Isis. So together they were an unhappy couple.

Hence when she became with child she hid because Set knew that the child wasn't his, which ment it could only be someone elses. And that is also what probably helped Set's anger go overboard along with his jealousy into murdering Osiris.

Kind of feel bad for him in a way, his wife didn't like him, the one he loved wasn't in love with him, and he was kind of stuck up, at least that is how he is in the Context of Horus.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

Kiya
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Originally posted by Cleopatra_Isis
In what I've read, Isis and Osiris fell in love in Nut's womb, and when they were born, Osiris took Isis to be his wife. But Nepthys was in love with Osiris and didn't like Set too much and Set was in love with Isis. So together they were an unhappy couple.

Hence when she became with child she hid because Set knew that the child wasn't his, which ment it could only be someone elses. And that is also what probably helped Set's anger go overboard along with his jealousy into murdering Osiris.

Kind of feel bad for him in a way, his wife didn't like him, the one he loved wasn't in love with him, and he was kind of stuck up, at least that is how he is in the Context of Horus.

Quote:

Yes that's right but don't feel too sorry for him. He later murdered his brother, chopped him up into little pieces and raped his nephew Horus.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Gods and Goddesses All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: