Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Akhenaten Fan Club!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

...Isn't Akhenaten awesome or what?! ^__^
Heck yes, he is!! :lol:
57%
 57%  [ 22 ]
What? :shock:
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
*Shrugs* I guess so... :?
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Tutness, must you be so bored?! :x
21%
 21%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 38

the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: The Akhenaten Fan Club!!! Reply with quote

Ok, there's a perfectly good explanation on WHY I'm doing this. See, I was reading in the Mummies section on here, and I was looking back on Lostris's thread on "Akhenaten's mummy". There, I found us all talking about an "Akhenaten fan club", in which we all get Aten symbols and Kmt is due to bring in snacks first in a...Snack rotation. Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Cool

....So then, I decided..."..I really gotta make this!!", and since Akhenaten is a pharaoh...I'd hoped it be appropraite to put this in the Pharaohs section here--where Akhenaten rightfully belongs. Cool

So, without further a-dooo...I'm starting this club on behalf of myself and Lostris, who actually came up with the idea for it in the first place, I'm just starting the actual thread for it here! ^__^ Huzzah!

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Advertisement

Lostris
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Thank you for making a thread for the idea, Tutness! I'm happy to see it here, and I hope our fan club will have more and more Akhenaten enthusiasts Wink I'm surprised... Very Happy lol I KNOW I will adore this topic! Smile So, my friends, share your art or writings of Akhenaten here, talk about him and respect... Very Happy However, you must have an Aten tattoo as it was mentioned in the Akhenaten's mummy topic. Smile I hope you'll like our club! And thank you again, Tutness!
Hail Akhenaten!
Lostris

Last edited by Lostris on Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's no problem, Lostris, you're welcome!! ^__^ I just HAD to make it, since we talked about it, and never made it. So...here it is! And uhhh....yeah, what Lostris said! I'll put up my Akhenaten art up here as well!! Huzzah!!

And thank YOU for the idea, Lostris, in the first place. Without you, I wouldn't have been motivated to make this thread! Hail Akhenaten!! Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool

(Are we really gonna end all our postings with "Hail, Akhenaten!!"?. That would be awesome AND amusing!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink ).

Lostris
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. Smile I haven't got much to show now, I haven't scanned my pictures, only a few, but... here they are.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/merneith/ehnaton_rajz_1.jpg -- This is my very-very first non-anime picture of Akhenaten, I drew it probably two years ago. The nose is not okay, but I love his eyes as well.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/merneith/akhme.jpg -- I did this in Paint probably hm... a year ago. This is me and Akhenaten. Smile (manga style)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/merneith/akhie.jpg -- This is my first Paint picture of Akhenaten (manga style) Did it two years ago, I guess.

Hail Akhenaten! Very Happy
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostris, I absolutelty LOVE the second one...you all lovey-dovey, and Akhenaten's all like.."Uhh...ooookaaay..." Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing That is really adorable! And the other two are very lovely. I especially hail the Akhenaten profile you drew--the third one--it came out awesome on paint!

That's why I love it..paintshop pro is a beautiful thing. Cool Laughing Wink Hail Akhenaten! Cool

Merytre-Hatshepsut
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the second drawing as well. The hand gesture of Akhenaten.... Laughing

I've only written a little bio of Akkie: Akhenaten

I did find some nice images of AKhenaten to illustrate the piece with.

I guess I will fall in line and end with:

Hail Akhenaten! Cool
Hatshepsut76
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to join it...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful job on the bio, Merytre-Hatshepsut, it's truely awesome, and the pics are great!! I've been looking for some of them on the web! Thanks!

And Hatshepsut76, feel free to join us!! ^__^ Hail, Akhenaten!

Lostris
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:-DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Wheeee! New members! Smile

Welcome to our club, Merytre-Hatshepsut and and Hatshepsut76! I'm

happy that you like my drawing, Merytre-H.! ^.^

I love your biography, it's great!

Anyway, what about a website dedicated to him and our club?

Hail Akhenaten!
Hatshepsut76
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it could be a great idea. Lostris!! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lostris
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatshepsut76 wrote:
I think it could be a great idea. Lostris!! Wink

I'm happy that you like it. I thought we, all, the Akhenaten fans ^.^ could

make it. There will be biography, fanart, fanfiction Smile , newsletter, forum,

chat, Akhet-Aten, a section dedicated to his family, funny pictures, and of

course, something about us, fans and our club - and everything else what

you want. What do you think? We could make it together! ^.^

Hail Akhenaten! ^.^
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostris wrote:
Anyway, what about a website dedicated to him and our club?

Awesome idea, Lostris, we're LONG overdue for a website about Akhenaten anyway. Wink Laughing Laughing

Everyone who joins take note, at the End of every post you make, say "Hail, Akhenaten!", cause it's our new trademark from now on.

Hail Akhenaten! (Like that! Wink ).

Hatshepsut76
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I received the message!

Hail Akhenaten
the_tutness_is_here
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! And Lostris I LOVE your new sig!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Cool Awesome job!!

Hail, Akhenaten!!! Cool

Lostris
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_tutness_is_here wrote:
Yay! And Lostris I LOVE your new sig!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Cool Awesome job!!

Hail, Akhenaten!!! Cool

Thank you! I was just thinking what to draw instead of that potterpuff

picture, while I was writing about the fan club and then that little

foolishness came in my mind... I tried to make a good hair, but it came

out horrible, duh. Evil or Very Mad *sigh...* may I'll draw another picture soon.

Hail Akhenaten! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: