Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Last revelation...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Coffee Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Helitheces
Servant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: The Last revelation... Reply with quote

Has anyone played Tomb Raider : the Last revelation? IT's a really good game set around egypt. I found it quite amusing, possibly a little unrealistic, but it is fun! It's only 5 quid now for PC. (If your currency is Pounds Sterling)
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

PharoahKel
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THATS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!
Ramsekh
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it the most boring piece of work. I don't care if games are unrealistic. That's what I like about them. Games would be so boring if they were realistic.
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLASPHEMER!!
Osiris_God
Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile I agree with you guys if games were very realistic you would have certain boundaries but if its unrealistic you would have less boundaries
Unas
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really depends on what your definition of "reality" is, I guess. For me, reality consists of anything and everything I can see, smell, touch and hear... though that reality is a lie because we all exist as a figment of Wayne Knight's imagination Wink

I'm one for the realistic games that have unrealistic concepts, like a shooter that gives you laser weaponry. The realism is fun, but it has a time and a place - and it is not the time and place of escaping the harsh realm of reality and diving into the new world of polygons and/or 2D-rendering!

Edit >> Who's Wayne Knight? ..It was just the first name that popped into my head.. Oh! Newman from Seinfield / the guy who is eaten by the acid spitting dinosaur in Jurassic Park! Viva la T.V.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ramses
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played this game obsessively for months. My parents had to tell me not to, then I played it in a small window so they couldn't see.
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just reminded me, too....I haven't beaten that game, only because I had a short attention span at the time, then decided to beat all the rest of the many games in my collection. O_O; Though I wanted to buy Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile for the PC...I heard it was better than the Pharaoh/Cleopatra expansion pack. ^_^; I gotta play it!! Laughing
Hatshepsut76
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Pharaoh installed on my computer, but I play it few times; I think I have difficulties on moving my mouse...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Coffee Lounge All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: