Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blessings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Hieroglyphs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nektxa
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Blessings Reply with quote

Good afternoon, morning,or evening, sir or madam. My full name is Nektxa Senenmut. I was sent from the egyptian religious society, The Amertoke, to bestow a blessing on your current pursuing intersests. Our patron god, Anpu himself, has granted me the excruciating privelege to become the what translates in your language as, the [Arbiter]. please, you exploits have caught the attention of the High Priest. Let us show our contribution.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Advertisement

Unas
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, hello. I, on behalf of the society of the patrons of kingtutone welcome you to this establishment.

Enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions or comments either passed from yourself or through the high priest, please do not hesitate to ask!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Psusennes I
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to KTO. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and can share your sknowledge with us.

"Anetch hpervu hetf-her tshelf ari"

That looks very dubious. What on earth does it mean?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Hieroglyphs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: