Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

king tuts death
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Egyptianseeker15
Tomb Robber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think he was murdered by Ay and then Ay forced tuts wife to marry him so he could become king.

Death will come on swift wings to whomsoever disturbs this tomb
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

Neith
Egyptian Architect

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, and now we can see that he wasn't murdered... What could cause that severe infection in his leg? Did he break it?
<i>"Sorry, did I say something wrong? Pardon me for breathing, which I never do anyway so I don't know why I bother to say it, oh God, I'm so depressed. Here's another of those self-satisfied doors. Life! Don't talk to me about life."</i>
Osiris II
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The results of the CT were never meant to prove any type of death--only that he did not have a blow to the back of the head that killed him. I'm sure there was a conspiracy of some sort, and he was more than likely murdered in some way, but death did not occur from a blow.
The jury's take on the broken thigh, Neith, is split almost 50-50 on if the break occurred before death, or was the result of Carter and Co.'s "enthusiastic" removal of the body to get at the jewels he wore. IF it did occur before death, it must have been a severe facture, and the broken bone pierced the skin. This is the only way it could have become infected.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Pharaohs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: