Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index Ancient Egyptian Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Want to become a writer for this site?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Hieroglyphs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingtutone
Gods/Goddesses

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:49 am    Post subject: Want to become a writer for this site? Reply with quote

Do you like Ancient Egypt and wish you had a way to share your knowledge with the world? We are looking for writers who are willing to volunteer their time to write articles about ancient Egypt.
Why are we doing this and what do we hope to accomplish? We would very much like to make an enjoyable community to our fans and offer more than just “general” information about Ancient Egypt. We hope to accomplish a vast database filled with rich text and information that will be useful to all readers interested in Ancient Egypt.
All information submitted becomes property of kingtutone.com and not all articles will make the cut. So if you’re interested, start writing and submit your work. All articles should be about two pages not double-spaced and a 12 font size. If you have any questions or comments please submit them to: info@kingtutone.com

Thanks

KingTutOne.com Staff Very Happy

To make your work more creditable, please provide sources.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:49 am    Post subject: Advertisement

AmeliaEgypt
Servant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in writing, if the offer is stillopen.
Ma'at

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm VERY interested!!Very Happy And if you have to be registered or somthing to do that, I am Goddess_Maat. My parents just haven't signed that e-mail yet so my account is not activated.
saphira605
Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wat dpo u mean Question Question Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Egyptian Forum Forum Index -> Hieroglyphs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: